jueves, 16 de agosto de 2012


I have nothing to say. Sorry if my fault you could not talk to her enough and you could not know her.
Always have time to call her again.
She looks very pretty and nice girl. And it's a natural blonde.
I'm sure she is happy to talk with you and not talk so much about me. Tell her I'm just an old friend. You were wrong.
Tell her that I'm going to live in Sydney and never get back together and in love. Tell it to her.
She no longer will envy me and cry with joy.
For the rubber hair ... Be still. You can have it if you want.
I'm not a trophy that you pass to anyone because I do not deserve. Each person owns their actions. And I know who truly loves me and whom I have lied and failed.
You should never write these false letters. No value.
Good luck though I hope not need it.
You and I will never meet again

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario