jueves, 28 de junio de 2012

sydney



















I know we made the right decision, but I miss you a hell of a lot and I’m tired of feeling like I’m the only one who’s willing to say, fuck “perpetuating the cycle”, just give me a damn cuddle.
So I’m going to go out and get blind drunk and I know it won’t make me feel any better, but at least I’ll be out, with my friends, instead of sitting at home, staring at my phone, checking it all the time, even though it’s on max volume and there’s no way I could not hear it if you did ring me. Or text. Or even send friendly brain waves my way.
Seriously. This is just stupid, and now it’s making me angry. Do you know how stupid that is - being angry at yourself for missing someone. Missing someone should be a GOOD thing. It shows they made an indent on your life. But no. Now I’m angry. So I’m gonna go and be angry. Fuck.
wake up to the sound of your fleeting heart; when you go, what you leave is a work of art on my chest, on my heart.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario